Great Blakenham: BSP appoints distributor in Brazil
Suffolk-based BSP International Foundations has appointed a distributor in Brazil for its BSP-branded piling hammers and related equipment.
HLT Special Equipment, based in Sao Paulo, includes many of Brazil’s major engineering and construction companies among its clients and has already supplied BSP piling hammers to ARG, one of Brazil’s major civil engineering contractors.
It also recently secured a valuable order for three of BSP’s hydraulic piling hammers placed by Construtora Norberto Odebrecht, the largest construction company in Latin America, .with its headquarters in Sao Paulo.
BSP, based at Great Blakenham, near Ipswich, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hydraulic hammers and compaction equipment. More than 80% of its products are exported and it has representatives in 67 countries.
David Redhead, managing director of BSP, said: “We are delighted that HLT Special Equipment has joined our worldwide dealer network.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m sure present and potential BSP customers in Brazil will gain from the considerable expertise of this strong organisation with a wealth of experience in the construction equipment industry.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan