Great Blakenham: Ingot cleans up with national Nando’s deal
- Credit: Archant
A commercial kitchen cleaning operation has swept up a prestigious national contract with a popular restaurant chain.
Great Blakenham-based Ingot impressed Nando’s senior management with its professional approach and the high quality of its work.
Ingot managing director Alan Maynard said they were “delighted” to add such a well-known name to their client list and were looking forward to establishing a long term relationship with Nando’s.
Ingot, which recently opened an office in Birmingham, supplies a full kitchen cleaning service, including deep cleans, and duct clearning. It also issues a certificate of proof of cleaning, requested by most insurance firms, along with before and after pictures.
“Nando’s restaurants are a popular desintation in towns and cities across the UK, catering for hundreds of thousands of visitors every year, so our service is paramount,” said Mr Maynard.
You may also want to watch:
“By winning new business we are also creating employment opportunities and have recently been able to take on further operatives and support staff, meaning we now have an even greater capacity to fulfil cleaning requests anywhere in the UK.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 10 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building