Great Blakenham: Ingot Services acquires Manchester-based Neil King & Co
SUFFOLK-based kitchen cleaning specialist Ingot Services has expanded with the acquisition of Neil King & Co, a kitchen cleaning company based in Manchester.
Ingot, which is based at Great Blakenham, near Ipswich, says that the deal, which will see all Neil King & Co staff join the Ingot Group, will enable it to access clients more efficiently along the M62 corridor.
Managing director Alan Maynard said: We have always carried out kitchen cleaning throughout the UK from our base in Suffolk. Buying this successful Manchester concern means we can serve a demanding and busy area more efficiently.
“We see this move as a template for further growth for Ingot in other parts of the country in the not too distant future.”
A spokesman from Neil King & Co added: “We are delighted to become part of the Ingot Group as I feel we have the same approach and dedication to customer service that has been built up over the years.
“This arrangement secures our future and allows us to be more competitive in what can be economically testing times.”
Ingot provides a full kitchen cleaning service, including deep cleans, and duct cleaning – an area often overlooked and a potential cause of fire.
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 5 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 6 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 7 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 8 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 9 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 10 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
The company works to suit each client, often at short notice, at times that are most convenient, and issues a certificate of proof of cleaning, requested by most insurance companies, along with before and after pictures.