Great Blakenham: Morrison Freight launches new agricultural machinery division
- Credit: Archant
FREIGHT forwarder Morrison Freight, based at Great Blakenham, near Ipswich, has launched a new agricultural machinery transport division.
It will offer a specialist “one-stop” service, available on a daily basis, for any business or individual looking to move agricultural machinery between the UK and mainland Europe.
The launch is a direct response to a growing demand from businesses to move agricultural machinery over the last two years.
Detlef Liebscher, managing director of Morrison Freight, said: “We are committed to providing our customers with the specialist services they require. This means developing our business in line with customer need.
“Our expertise in agricultural machinery movement has now reached a level that justifies the creation of an entirely new and dedicated department. Obviously, we would also hope that by introducing a comprehensive machinery transport service, we will open doors to new clients.”
You may also want to watch:
Morrison Freight transports more than 1,000 trailers each month to and from mainland Europe. The company serves 24 countries, 365 days a year, with a presence in six key locations, in Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 10 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park