‘GREAT’ contract win for energy consultant Nautilus Associates
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft-based upstream energy consultancy Nautilus Associates has been contracted by the Grimsby Institute to provide expert supply chain and business support to companies in North and North East Lincolnshire, Hull and Yorkshire.
The GREAT (Green Renewable Environmental and Associated Technologies) Project is a £5million business advisory service which supports the development of renewables and environmental technology businesses.
The programme, developed by Grimsby Institute and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, enables companies to access specialist support in areas such as market intelligence, business planning and strategy, investment finance for renewables, technology development, resource efficiency and carbon management.
Johnathan Reynolds, director of Nautilus, said: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract to support businesses across Yorkshire, Hull and Grimsby as part of the GREAT project.
“Renewable energy, and in particular offshore wind, is a significant growth area for the region which will create new opportunities and new jobs. Our role is to help businesses make that happen.”
You may also want to watch:
Vicky Dunn, project director for GREAT, added: “We’re excited to be bringing Nautilus on to our team of expert advisors for the GREAT project.
“With their expertise in offshore wind and onshore renewables, we’re able to target and support even more business across the region.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!