Great Yeldham: Arable land and fishing lakes up for sale
THREE fishing lakes, a parcel of arable land and a paddock at Great Yeldham in north Essex are being offered for sale through Fenn Wright.
The Great Yeldham Hall fishing lakes, set in around 13 acres of land, are currently managed on a syndicate basis. They are stocked with range of fish including carp, perch and tench, and carry a guide price of �175,000.
The arable land, totalling about 10.6 acres, is of good quality and has entitlement to Single Farm Payment. It carries a guide of �100,000.
The paddock, extending to about 5.3 acres of established grassland, has been used for equestrian purposes for a number of years and carries a guide price of �50,000.
Martin Freeman, a Fenn Wright partner and fisheries sales specialist, said: “This is a rare opportunity to acquire a portfolio of mixed assets covering approximately 29.4 acres in all in an attractive area of Essex countryside not far from the Suffolk border.
You may also want to watch:
“Given necessary consents, there is scope to develop the fishery to some degree, either in conjunction with the other parcels of land, or as a separate entity.”
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores