Law firm Greene and Greene raises £43,000 for St Nicholas Hospice since 2011
- Credit: Greene & Greene
Bury St. Edmunds law firm Greene & Greene Solicitors has been supporting Wills Weeks in aid of St. Nicholas Hospice Care since 2011.
A Bury St Edmunds law firm’s fundraising total for a hospice has topped £43,000 after a gift aid top-up.
Greene and Greene Solicitors has been supporting Wills Weeks in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care since 2011.
In the past eight years Greene & Greene has received donations totalling £35,831. And now with a gift aid top-up from HMRC of £7,542.75, the final total has reached £43,373.75.
The money was raised through donations from clients and the work of the private client team at the firm.
You may also want to watch:
Trusts and estates practitioner Martine Swaep said: “We offer 25 appointments during Wills Weeks and they are all booked well in advance of the cut-off date with a significant number of people opting to join a waiting list should a late cancellation become available. We are astounded once again by the generosity of our clients and grateful for their continued support of such a worthy cause.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away