COMMERCIAL property solicitor Guy Thompson has become a partner at Prettys law firm.Mr Thompson joined the East Anglian firm in March having worked in London and for an Essex firm.
COMMERCIAL property solicitor Guy Thompson has become a partner at Prettys law firm.
Mr Thompson joined the East Anglian firm in March having worked in London and for an Essex firm.
Prettys chief executive office Paul Dickie said: “Guy is a real asset to Prettys, not just because of his expertise in the commercial property sector but because he is such a rounded person.”
Before turning to a career in law, Mr Thompson studied reptiles with the Flinders University in South Australia and read zoology at Bristol University and botany at Cambridge University.
You may also want to watch:
He spent the next five years in the USA, and worked for the Smithsonian Institute, the US Government and for NASA.
He returned to the UK to study law in York before joining a top City of London law firm, then a specialist IT and property practice.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1