TOP lawyer Hasnain Khalid has been appointed to the commercial property team at East Anglian law firm Pretty's.Mr Khalid previously worked for an Essex-based firm and an east London Legal 500 firm, and specialises in property investment transactions.
TOP lawyer Hasnain Khalid has been appointed to the commercial property team at East Anglian law firm Pretty's.
Mr Khalid previously worked for an Essex-based firm and an east London Legal 500 firm, and specialises in property investment transactions.
Pretty's chief executive Paul Dickie said he would be “a real bonus” to the team.
Mr Khalid said the move offered great career opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
“The firm has a very strong reputation in commercial property and I was keen to utilise the skills and experience I have in this particular area of commercial law. It also offers great opportunities for career progression and will welcome and support my desire for continued professional development,” he said.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close