Haverhill: 1st Stop Recruitment unveils new look
- Credit: Archant
Haverhill-based recruitment agency 1st Stop has unveiled a new corporate identity and website to coincide with recent expansion.
Director Lesley Whiting, who launched the firm 12 years ago, invited clients past and present to a launch event for the new look which has been created by The Design Office, also based in Haverhill.
Lesley said: “Now is the right time for us to rebrand as we grow and develop the business. We are delighted with the results and very pleased to be sharing and celebrating this with our clients at the launch.”
Selina Austin from The Design Office added: “1st Stop Recruitment was keen to reflect the success of their 12 year old growing business with a bold and memorable new identity that delivered real impact to their communications.
“Prioritising the most important and embedded elements of the existing identity, we worked to develop a clean and crisp new logo that was bold enough to get noticed yet still be instantly recognised from its features as 1st Stop Recruitment.”
You may also want to watch:
The launch also provided an opportunity for 1st Stop Recruitment to raise some funds for its chosen charity for this year, Essex Care Consortium. It is a charity close to Lesley’s heart as her son Jamie is a resident there.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies