Hedingham School students rise to the Enterprise Challenge with Bloor Homes
- Credit: Photo: Keith Mindham Photography
Bloor Homes has been working with a group of sixth form students from Hedingham School as part of the Enterprise Challenge scheme.
The “Apprentice” style event saw teams of pupils set business challenges by a number of companies, requiring them to come up with solutions and ideas in just 24 hours.
The Year 12 Hedingham School students who worked with Bloor Homes visited the housebuilder’s Earl’s Garden development in Sible Hedingham where they learned about the buying process for a new home, including details of the Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes that Bloor offers.
They were then tasked to provide three new marketing leaflets for the development.
Monika Hanlon, regional sales director at Bloor Homes Eastern, said: “This was an extremely ambitious challenge and I am delighted to say the pupils absolutely sailed through it.
You may also want to watch:
“In 24 hours, they produced excellent marketing leaflets, individual business cards, QR codes and even recorded a Bloor Homes jingle, which was fantastic.
“The challenge culminated with a presentation by the entire team to myself and other judges on everything they had done for the Enterprise Challenge. Throughout it I was struck by the professionalism, the teamwork and the commitment they showed to the challenge.”
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls