EAST Anglian chartered accountants Ensors have appointed a specialist corporate tax manager.Henry Wood, a chartered accountant and chartered tax adviser, joins the Ensors tax team at Bury St Edmunds.
EAST Anglian chartered accountants Ensors have appointed a specialist corporate tax manager.
Henry Wood, a chartered accountant and chartered tax adviser, joins the Ensors tax team at Bury St Edmunds.
He brings a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge. After completing his training in London, he moved to Bury St Edmundsh in 1988 and worked for BDO before moving on to Norwich and a post at Larking Gowen.
Robert Hatch, partner responsible for the Bury office, said he was “really pleased” to welcome him to the firm.
You may also want to watch:
“With an ever-increasing quantity and complexity of taxation legislation, we need to ensure we have specialists on hand to continue to provide clients with the highest levels of service and advice,” he said.
“Henry's corporate and business tax expertise fits well with that of David Nicolson, our personal tax manager in the west of the county.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm