Romantic setting at the manor house
- Credit: Kate Morrison
Hylands Estate, Chelmsford, Essex has been awarded the title number one Heritage Wedding Venue in Essex at the Essex Wedding Awards held at Orsett Hall Hotel, Essex.
Hylands Estate, Chelmsford, Essex has been awarded the title number one heritage wedding venue in Essex at the Essex Wedding Awards held at Orsett Hall Hotel.
Michelle Marwood, events manager, Hylands Estate, is delighted.
She said: “Our team is dedicated to making all our happy couples’ big day the very best day of their lives. This is tremendous to gain such recognition for the team, and for our amazing facilities at Hylands Estate.”
She added: “Hylands House is a Grade II* listed manor house and offers an unrivalled destination for lavish receptions. The venue overlooks magnificent landscaped gardens and parkland beyond, providing romantic settings for a couple’s special day.”
You may also want to watch:
Hylands House is famed for its banqueting room with extravagant neo baroque style decorations, plus marble fireplace and floor to ceiling windows.
The venue also offers a spectacular contemporary Grand Pavilion, which allows Hylands to accommodate up to 300 guests.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk