Holiday accommodation firm West Stow Pods receives boost from New Anglia Growth Hub
- Credit: Archant
A west Suffolk “glamping” business has completed work on a new reception base – with the help of support under the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Small Grant Scheme.
The programme offers grants of £1,000 to £10,000 – up to a maximum 20% of the project cost, or 30% in assisted areas – to small firms across Suffolk and Norfolk which are seeking to grow or improve the efficiency of their business.
West Stow Pods, which has four self-contained “Mega Pods” and a woodland lodge, all able to sleep up to four people, was launched by Jan and Ed Lengyel in 2013.
They have now added a new cabin-style reception office, with the help of a £2,000 grant towards the total cost of £10,000.
The Small Grant Scheme is administered by the New Anglia Growth Hub. For full details of the eligibility criteria email email@example.com.
Jan Lengyel said the grant would contribute to the further success of West Stow Pods and had enabled them to building something “a little bit more special than we would otherwise have had”.
You may also want to watch:
He added that advice received from New Anglia Growth Hub senior business growth adviser Richard Glinn, on the future course of the business and on relevant seminars and information, had also been valuable.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years