Home Instead franchisee scoops sector accolade
- Credit: Archant
Home Instead Senior Care for Ipswich, Woodbridge & Felixstowe has scooped an industry accolade.
The home care franchisee, which looks after older people in the area, was named among the top 10 most recommended home care companies in the region in the homecare.co.uk Top 10 Agency Awards 2016.
It’s the second year running that the Ipswich-based business, owned by husband and wife Chris and Susanna Lye, has been awarded the accolade.
Chris said: “This news for our local office comes hot off the heels of the Home Instead care model being recognised nationally with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, an accolade we are proud to share across the country.”
“It is fantastic knowing that local people are giving us a vote of confidence and are saying such great things about what we do. Our caregivers provide outstanding care to our clients every single day to help them to continue living in their own homes and this award is a tribute to their dedication and hard work. Many thanks to everyone who took the time to recommend us.”
You may also want to watch:
The home care team tailors is offer to the individual needs of each client. Services typically include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and personal care.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house