Hot streak for sales at Essex wood furnace distributor Bentley Fire Shop
- Credit: Archant
An Essex-based stoves, fireplaces and heating specialist has received recognition as a leading distributor for a range of US-built outdoor wood furnaces.
Bentley Fire Shop, based at Great Bentley, near Colchester, was presented with a gold distributor sales achievement award by the United States-based manufacturer Central Boiler at its biennial dealer convention, held in Las Vegas.
Although the award is based on sales levels, Central Boiler chief executive Dennis Brazier said: “No one achieves these kinds of sales levels without effective business practices, planning and customer satisfaction.
“These distributors are committed to excelling in all of these areas.”
Sue Bennett, managing director at Bentley Fire Shop, said: “We are, of course, incredibly proud to have received this award from Central Boiler. Over the last few years, we have worked tirelessly to expand the sector for outdoor wood gasification boilers, and we continue to go from strength to strength.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite some upcoming challenges in the biomass industry, we’re confident that we can continue with this trend and exceed the tough targets we’ve set ourselves,” she added.
Central Boiler’s wood-burning appliances are marketed as a sustainable way of supplying heating and hot water for properties such as agricultural buildings, outbuildings, farmhouses and other types of homes.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 6 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack