How to use psychology to boost your business
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Business Women is hosting a unique networking event which will set out how insights from clinical psychology can bee used to improve workplace productivity.
Hazel Harrison, clinical psychologist and director of Suffolk-based ThinkAvellana, is the guest speaker at Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf and Spa on May 23.
Dr Harrison has more than 10 years’ professional experience in both the National Health Service and the private sector, applying her insights to help clinical psychology healthcare, business, education and coaching teams to work better together and deliver their objectives.
Amanda Ankin, head of chamber services at Suffolk Chamber said:, “Hazel will be offering us a roadmap to improved performance based on the latest findings from neuroscience in helping individuals and teams to better manage stress and boost their resilience when times are hard or the pressure is on.
“Businesses in Suffolk have, therefore, a unique opportunity, to listen to an expert and gain ideas to apply back in the workplace to sharpen their competitiveness and improve their productivity.
You may also want to watch:
“The human element in business is still often overlooked or misunderstood. Hazel’s speech – plus the question and answer session that will follow it – will be both authoritative and time well invested for attendees.”
This event ‘The Science of Success’, as with all Suffolk Business Women functions, is open to men as well as women.
For further details and to reseve a place, click here.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away