BLOCKS solicitors has expanded its employment team with the appointment of Hugo Trompiz.Mr Trompiz joined the firm, based at Ipswich and Felistowe, having specialised in employment law.
BLOCKS solicitors has expanded its employment team with the appointment of Hugo Trompiz.
Mr Trompiz joined the firm, based at Ipswich and Felistowe, having specialised in employment law.
He qualified in 2004, and trained in London. He was employed by Capita Commercial Services in Colchester and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
The team is run by senior employment lawyer Frances Barker.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Trompiz said he was “delighted2 to be joining the firm.
“I am excited about the challenges ahead and looking forward to working closely with Frances on all areas of employment law,” he said.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 9 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
Ms Barker said he would be “a great asset” to the team.