Iceland Foods branch to open at The Range this week
- Credit: Archant
The Range is opening a new Iceland Foods branch at its Clacton store as part of the strategic alliance formed by the companies in 2018.
From Friday, July 17, the Valleybridge Road store will be stocking fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat and cupboard staples in the Iceland section.
There are now 57 Iceland Foods branches at The Range.
Chris Dawson, owner and founder of The Range, said: “We’re excited to expand the product offering in our Clacton store with the addition of Iceland.
“I am certain that our local customers will be delighted that they can now do their weekly shop whilst shopping for all their other everyday essentials.”
You may also want to watch:
Changes have also been made around the store to make shopping easier for customers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 1 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 9 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 10 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future