Iceland Foods branch to open at The Range this week
- Credit: Archant
The Range is opening a new Iceland Foods branch at its Clacton store as part of the strategic alliance formed by the companies in 2018.
From Friday, July 17, the Valleybridge Road store will be stocking fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat and cupboard staples in the Iceland section.
There are now 57 Iceland Foods branches at The Range.
Chris Dawson, owner and founder of The Range, said: “We’re excited to expand the product offering in our Clacton store with the addition of Iceland.
“I am certain that our local customers will be delighted that they can now do their weekly shop whilst shopping for all their other everyday essentials.”
You may also want to watch:
Changes have also been made around the store to make shopping easier for customers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 9 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
- 10 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat