IJYI becomes first tenant at revamped former Fisons headquarters building in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Software company relocates to landmark Connexions building in Princes Street, Ipswich.
The first tenants have been revealed for the landmark Connexions office block.
IJYI a specialist bespoke software development and DevOps consultancy has moved to the stunning new Grade A Connexions office building at Princes Street, Ipswich.
The company has secured a lease on ground floor accommodation extending to approximately 3,314 sq ft and IJYI’s managing director, John Nicholson says: “in tandem with our philosophy of recruiting top flight people we also want to offer them the very best working environment and Connexions fulfils our exacting criteria”.
Joint agents are Martin Reader of Reader Commercial and Chris Moody of Savills.
Chris Moody said: “the building offers superb accommodation which would suit a wide variety of companies but increasingly Ipswich is seeing the growth in activities by high tech and knowledge based businesses and we are very pleased to welcome IJYI who bring their cutting edge technologies to a contemporary high spec office.”
Connexions extends to approximately 41,000 sq ft with opportunities for other occupiers to secure space and suites from 4,500 sq ft to 11,500 sq ft with on site car parking, balconies and roof terrace.
- 1 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 4 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 5 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 6 My Suffolk Life: ‘We had to move to Suffolk to be together’
- 7 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 8 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
- 9 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 10 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
There is also the added attraction of the building falling within the Enterprise Zone whereby tenants benefit from rates relief of up to £55,000 per annum for up to five years which represents a major saving in their property costs, he added.
Connexions, in Princes Street and opposite Portman Road, is the former Fisons headquarters building which was completely refurbished and rebuilt by its new owners.
Further details on other opportunities at Connexions available from either of the joint agents.