IJYI becomes first tenant at revamped former Fisons headquarters building in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Software company relocates to landmark Connexions building in Princes Street, Ipswich.
The first tenants have been revealed for the landmark Connexions office block.
IJYI a specialist bespoke software development and DevOps consultancy has moved to the stunning new Grade A Connexions office building at Princes Street, Ipswich.
The company has secured a lease on ground floor accommodation extending to approximately 3,314 sq ft and IJYI’s managing director, John Nicholson says: “in tandem with our philosophy of recruiting top flight people we also want to offer them the very best working environment and Connexions fulfils our exacting criteria”.
Joint agents are Martin Reader of Reader Commercial and Chris Moody of Savills.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Moody said: “the building offers superb accommodation which would suit a wide variety of companies but increasingly Ipswich is seeing the growth in activities by high tech and knowledge based businesses and we are very pleased to welcome IJYI who bring their cutting edge technologies to a contemporary high spec office.”
Connexions extends to approximately 41,000 sq ft with opportunities for other occupiers to secure space and suites from 4,500 sq ft to 11,500 sq ft with on site car parking, balconies and roof terrace.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 10 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
There is also the added attraction of the building falling within the Enterprise Zone whereby tenants benefit from rates relief of up to £55,000 per annum for up to five years which represents a major saving in their property costs, he added.
Connexions, in Princes Street and opposite Portman Road, is the former Fisons headquarters building which was completely refurbished and rebuilt by its new owners.
Further details on other opportunities at Connexions available from either of the joint agents.