Inasight becomes first member of IM Accelerator at Innovation Martlesham
- Credit: Archant
Innovation Martlesham (IM), the cluster of 90 hi-tech companies located at Adastral Park, has launched a new “business accelerator” facility.
The IM Accelerator, aims to support the growth of companies which are self-funded and able to demonstrate a six-month business plan with clear objectives for their product, service or proof-of-concept.
“I am delighted at introducing the IM Accelerator to our portfolio, building upon IM’s well- respected incubator facility that nurtures technology companies in their early stages,” said Nicky Daniels, head of IM.
“The accelerator offers a six-month structured programme of activities focused on growth which enables IM to strengthen its contribution in supporting the regional growth of the ICT sector.”
Tim Whitley, head of research for BT and managing director of Adastral Park said: “Innovation Martlesham is going from strength to strength. It continues to be a key part in upholding the reputation of Adastral Park as a national centre of excellence and global communications hub that helps ICT businesses to flourish.”
You may also want to watch:
The first member of the IM Accelerator is Artificial Intelligence specialist Inasight, whose chief executive, Neil Miles, said: “Artificial Intelligence is being applied to so many different business scenarios and also relies on many other underlying technology trends, hence we see being part of the cluster and wider research park as a strategic move that will support our ambitious growth plans.”
Inasight chief technical officer and co-founder Robin Meehan added: “Our offering is fundamentally about combining information sources and generating new previously untapped value for organisations, so it makes complete sense for us to be with like-minded businesses who are part of the ecosystem generating, capturing and making use of this data.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 5 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 10 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around