Could an apprenticeship be right for you?
- Credit: Archant
Colchester Institute is opening its doors to the public next week to provide information and guidance about apprenticeships as a pathway to a desired career.
The annual event falls in National Apprenticeship Week and up and down the country, apprenticeships are being celebrated. It will take place on Tuesday March 5, 2019, 5pm-7pm at the College’s Sheepen Road campus.
The event will be a chance for prospective apprentices to communicate with employers, current apprentices and Colchester Institute’s apprenticeship team about the opportunities available to them.
Not only will guests be able to chat to a wide variety of exhibitors but talks will also be delivered by employers and apprenticeship specialists.
Amanda Drew head of Apprenticeships at Colchester Institute said: “An apprenticeship is a great way to kick-start your career whether you are aged 16 or 60. Come and find out more about apprenticeships and explore how the apprenticeship route can successfully lead you into your future career aspirations.”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more and book online at www.colchester.ac.uk/events
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift