Investment manager JM Finn & Co to consolidate its East Anglia offices in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Investment management firm JM Finn & Co is set to consolidate its two offices in East Anglia.
Staff currently based in Ipswich will relocate to the firm’s Bury St Edmunds office, where the team will expand into ground floor space within the building, in Abbeygate Street, which was previously in retail use.
The combined branch will have a staff of more than 20, including 11 investment managers overseeing more than £1billion of assets for nearly 2,500 clients.
“Bringing together the two teams will provide additional benefits on all levels,” said Brett Bayliss, head of the East Anglian branch.
“Our existing clients will have a hugely improved site in which to meet with us in Bury, and for those clients located in Ipswich we will retain an office with meeting space.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investment managers will benefit from sharing administrative resources and a wider breadth of intellectual capital to bounce investment ideas off, and in addition, we will be able to provide a more co-ordinated approach to servicing the flourishing intermediary community across the region.”
JM Finn, which earlier this month won the Best Discretionary Service title at the 2016 City of London Wealth Management Awards, is marking 10 years in East Anglia this year.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 4 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 5 'We are in for three, four or five players' - Town CEO Ashton on new signings and deliver 'dramatic change' for Cook
- 6 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 10 Ashton reveals season ticket sales and hails impact of Ed Sheeran sponsorship
The firm hired three investment managers in Bury, from what was then Laing & Cruikshank, in 2006 and a year later they were joined by the former Gerrards team, based in Ipswich.