Official launch party held for Ipswich developers conference
The software company IJYI were proud hosts of the launch party for the developers’ conference dev://east launch at their office in the centre of Ipswich last week.
The event was a way to bring together the local tech community in advance of the main event in March 2019.
Chris Pont, chief executive and co-founder of IJYI, said: “It was great to get together with industry colleagues at the launch event. At IJYI we’re passionate about working with and promoting the local tech community. Events like this are a great way for us all to come together in an informal setting.
“The dev://east team are working really hard to bring us a fantastic event next year and we’re all really excited to be a part of it.”
The dev://east conference will be held at the Corn Exchange in Ipswich and IJYI will be Elite sponsors.
You may also want to watch:
Emily-Jayne Crittenden, dev://east Conference Organiser, claims that the tech sector is now “so much more than coding and software.” “We aim to celebrate the industry as a whole, including the researchers, scientists, designers, user experience specialists, marketers, recruiters and visionaries who contribute so much to our sector. dev://east seeks to showcase local tech talent and demonstrate how technology can be used for social benefit whilst still being commercially viable.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day