Ipswich: Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant celebrates accolade from diners
- Credit: Archant
A fusion restaurant is Ipswich has made it into the top 100 in a national survey of diners.
Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant and Bar in Lion Street, Ipswich, has been voted onto the 2013 list of Diners’ Choice award winners for the Top 100 Best Restaurants in the UK.
The awards represent the combined opinions of more than 340,000 reviews submitted in the last year by users of www.opentable.com, the global online reviews and restaurant bookings website.
More than 30,000 restaurants in the UK are listed on the Open Table site across all categories.
Owners Patrick and Vincent Wing Cheung, the two brothers who launched the business in 2007 with the aim of providing the best elements of Far Eastern cuisine, welcomed the latest accolade for the business, which features in the EADT’s latest Future50 list.
You may also want to watch:
“We were delighted that Aqua Eight is among such fine company, listed alongside restaurants run by world class chefs including Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal and Michel Roux Jnr.
“This has been another great year reflecting the hard work by our excellent team at Aqua Eight, and we would also like to thank all of our diners for their support and loyalty.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung also established the Mizu Noodle Bars in Ipswich and Brentwood, Mizu Moto (a pan-Asian themed fast food brand) in Hammersmith, and in 2012 opened Greenhill Food Hall, a fine food retail community in Croydon.
The 100 restaurants on the 2013 Top Table Best Restaurants in the UK can be found at www.toptable.co.uk/best-restaurants-in-uk/