Ipswich: Aqua Eight wins Diners’ Choice Award from Opentable website
THE Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant and Bar in Ipswich has won a “Diners’ Choice Award” from www.opentable.com, the online reviews and restaurant bookings website, as the most booked restaurant in Suffolk and Norfolk.
Aqua Eight, in Lion Street, Ipswich, was established in 2007 by brothers Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung and aims to mix the best elements of Far Eastern cuisine.
“This is a great honour and it builds on our national awards successes last year, when Observer Food Monthly Magazine nominated Aqua Eight in both their “Best Place to Eat” and “Best Place to Drink” categories,” said Vincent.
“We made the business decision to continually reinvest in customer service skills training and support for all our front of house staff,” added Patrick. “It equips them to deliver excellent customer care and take professional pride in the work they do. Feedback shows us that top class service is just as important to our customers as the quality of the food and drink.”
More than 20,000 restaurants are listed on the Open Table site across all categories.
You may also want to watch:
Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung also own Mizu Noodle Bars and last year launched Mizu Moto, a pan-Asian themed fast food brand, in Lyric Square Hammersmith, West London.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 8 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action