Ipswich: Aqua Eight wins Diners’ Choice Award from Opentable website
THE Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant and Bar in Ipswich has won a “Diners’ Choice Award” from www.opentable.com, the online reviews and restaurant bookings website, as the most booked restaurant in Suffolk and Norfolk.
Aqua Eight, in Lion Street, Ipswich, was established in 2007 by brothers Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung and aims to mix the best elements of Far Eastern cuisine.
“This is a great honour and it builds on our national awards successes last year, when Observer Food Monthly Magazine nominated Aqua Eight in both their “Best Place to Eat” and “Best Place to Drink” categories,” said Vincent.
“We made the business decision to continually reinvest in customer service skills training and support for all our front of house staff,” added Patrick. “It equips them to deliver excellent customer care and take professional pride in the work they do. Feedback shows us that top class service is just as important to our customers as the quality of the food and drink.”
More than 20,000 restaurants are listed on the Open Table site across all categories.
You may also want to watch:
Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung also own Mizu Noodle Bars and last year launched Mizu Moto, a pan-Asian themed fast food brand, in Lyric Square Hammersmith, West London.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk