Ipswich-based Haven Power beats off the ‘Big Six’ at the Energy Awards
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based electricity supplier Haven Power has been named SME Supplier of the Year at this year’s Energy Awards, cementing another year of growth and success for the company.
Haven, which is based on Ransomes Europark, saw off competition from the “Big Six” energy suppliers at the ceremony, which was held at the Hilton Hotel in London’s Mayfair.
Richard Robey, sales and marketing director at Haven, said: “We are delighted to win the SME Supplier of the Year award as it reflects all of the hard work put in by our staff.
“Properly servicing SME businesses is where Haven started and it remains an important sector for us. The customer continues to be at the heart of what we do and winning this award is testimony that we’re getting it right.”
The awards, which celebrate energy efficiency, customer service and partnerships, aim set the standard for best practice within the industry.
You may also want to watch:
Head judge Tim McManan-Smith said: “This award goes to a company that has provided a balanced and sustainable level of service to the market. The combination of high growth allied with retention are objective evidence of what it has achieved.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 FA Youth Cup, semi-final - LIVE: Agbaje header puts Town ahead at half-time against Liverpool
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth