Ipswich-based Inform Direct among the winners at the Business Finance Awards
- Credit: Archant
Company reporting software firm Inform Direct has been named among the winners at the 2016 Business Finance Awards.
The Ipswich-based company beat off competition from seven other finalists to pick up the Software Product of the Year award at the event, held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London and organised by Finance Director magazine.
Henry Catchpole, chief executive of Inform Direct, said: “We have enjoyed some fantastic success over the last few years and this is a wonderful testament to the progress we have made.
“The other software providers we were up against included some big names and systems, so to be chosen by the judges as the overall winner really is a great achievement. I also see it as a marker for Ipswich which is home to a number of other great tech businesses.”
Inform Direct provides cloud-based company formation and secretarial software enabling accountants and business owners to manage all the records of new and existing companies, with the online platform providing for actions including filing annual returns, creating share certificates and producing dividend vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
The company has seen rapid growth since raising £450,000 via Cambridge based Crowd-funding platform Syndicate Room in 2013 and now has more than 20,000 companies registered on the platform.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown