Ipswich-based Prominent PR adds National Federation of Roofing Contractors to client list
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk-based public relations firm is celebrating after securing a national client.
Prominent PR has been appointed to deliver communications for the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), including internal communications, news stories, feature articles and columns for the trade press and a full press office service.
Ipswich-based Prominent, which has extensive experience in the built environment sector, won the contract on word-of-mouth recommendation.
Helen Rudd, managing director of Prominent, said: “We are very excited to be working with the NFRC and utilising our expertise in this crucial industry sector.
“Being chosen to deliver this account is testimony to the hard work of the team and the standard of work being produced for our clients which include a number of businesses in construction.
“We are looking forward to making a real difference to the NFRC and the sector.”
The NFRC account will be headed by account manager Kerry Doy, with full support from the rest of the Prominent team.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 4 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 5 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 6 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 7 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 8 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 9 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 10 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
Prominent, which launched in 2013, was recently shortlisted in four categories of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations Pride awards for the Anglia, Thames and Chiltern region.
The company has been shortlisted for Outstanding Small PR Consultancy and recognised for work with the national charity campaign for Will Aid in the Not-for-Profit category and for work with Dedham-based company British Baby Box in the Low Budget Campaign category. In addition, its marketing manager, Abi Gagen, is up for the title of Outstanding Young Communicator of the Year.