Ipswich-based Prominent PR adds National Federation of Roofing Contractors to client list
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk-based public relations firm is celebrating after securing a national client.
Prominent PR has been appointed to deliver communications for the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), including internal communications, news stories, feature articles and columns for the trade press and a full press office service.
Ipswich-based Prominent, which has extensive experience in the built environment sector, won the contract on word-of-mouth recommendation.
Helen Rudd, managing director of Prominent, said: “We are very excited to be working with the NFRC and utilising our expertise in this crucial industry sector.
“Being chosen to deliver this account is testimony to the hard work of the team and the standard of work being produced for our clients which include a number of businesses in construction.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking forward to making a real difference to the NFRC and the sector.”
The NFRC account will be headed by account manager Kerry Doy, with full support from the rest of the Prominent team.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
Prominent, which launched in 2013, was recently shortlisted in four categories of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations Pride awards for the Anglia, Thames and Chiltern region.
The company has been shortlisted for Outstanding Small PR Consultancy and recognised for work with the national charity campaign for Will Aid in the Not-for-Profit category and for work with Dedham-based company British Baby Box in the Low Budget Campaign category. In addition, its marketing manager, Abi Gagen, is up for the title of Outstanding Young Communicator of the Year.