Ipswich-based QDOS hires Suffolk digital agency Infotex to produce jargon-free website
- Credit: Archant
Telecoms and IT solutions company QDOS is targeting further growth after quadrupling its revenues in just three years and doubling the size of its workforce in less than 18 months.
QDOS, which specialises in services to the international hospitality industry, was established in 1993 in Ipswich where its UK operations and support team is still based, alongside offices in London, Amsterdam and Washington.
Its annual turnover has increased from around £2m in 2014-15 to £8m for 2016-17, with the number of employees required to support the increase in business having increased since the start of 2016 from 26 to 57.
Although it mainly serves clients in the hospitality sector, from Los Angeles to Hong Kong plus many in Europe, QDOS also provides solutions to a number of Ipswich companies, including Coes, MSC, Call Connection and Haven Power.
To support further growth, it has now invested in a new website, designed by digital agency Infotex, based at Melton, near Woodbridge, which was given a brief to set QDOS apart from its competitors but without blinding, or boring, visitors to the site with ICT jargon.
Simon Catterick, chief executive of QDOS, said: “This is an exciting time for our company as we continue to develop the business.
“QDOS is at the forefront of modern technology so it was crucial to invest in a website to reflect this, enabling customers and prospects to make informed choices about the services and products they need to manage their businesses effectively.”
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 3 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 4 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 5 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 6 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 7 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 8 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 9 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 10 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
Paul Mayne, director of Infotex, added: “We were approached by QDOS to design and build a new website in early 2017.
“The site needed to reflect their brand and appeal to their target market of high-end hospitality. Working with the QDOS team was delightful, and we’re looking forward to a blossoming relationship for many years to come”.