Ipswich-based QDOS hires Suffolk digital agency Infotex to produce jargon-free website
- Credit: Archant
Telecoms and IT solutions company QDOS is targeting further growth after quadrupling its revenues in just three years and doubling the size of its workforce in less than 18 months.
QDOS, which specialises in services to the international hospitality industry, was established in 1993 in Ipswich where its UK operations and support team is still based, alongside offices in London, Amsterdam and Washington.
Its annual turnover has increased from around £2m in 2014-15 to £8m for 2016-17, with the number of employees required to support the increase in business having increased since the start of 2016 from 26 to 57.
Although it mainly serves clients in the hospitality sector, from Los Angeles to Hong Kong plus many in Europe, QDOS also provides solutions to a number of Ipswich companies, including Coes, MSC, Call Connection and Haven Power.
To support further growth, it has now invested in a new website, designed by digital agency Infotex, based at Melton, near Woodbridge, which was given a brief to set QDOS apart from its competitors but without blinding, or boring, visitors to the site with ICT jargon.
You may also want to watch:
Simon Catterick, chief executive of QDOS, said: “This is an exciting time for our company as we continue to develop the business.
“QDOS is at the forefront of modern technology so it was crucial to invest in a website to reflect this, enabling customers and prospects to make informed choices about the services and products they need to manage their businesses effectively.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
Paul Mayne, director of Infotex, added: “We were approached by QDOS to design and build a new website in early 2017.
“The site needed to reflect their brand and appeal to their target market of high-end hospitality. Working with the QDOS team was delightful, and we’re looking forward to a blossoming relationship for many years to come”.