Ipswich-based SEH BAC again in the running at the National Home Improvement Council (NHIC) Awards
- Credit: SEH BAC
Suffolk-based windows, doors and conservatories specialist SEH BAC is among the nominees in the National Home Improvement Council (NHIC) Awards.
SEH BAC, part of One Group Construction which is based in Ipswich, has been shortlisted for the Delivering Community Benefit Through Home Improvement award, in recognition its Community Giveaway competition which saw the West Cliff Theatre in Clacton-on-Sea receive new windows worth £10,000.
“We are incredibly honoured to be nominated for an award from the NHIC, a body that is committed to the rights of homeowners,” said SEH BAC managing director John Savage.
“For us to see the West Cliff Theatre restored to its former glory, and ready to entertain many more generations to come, was already a special reward. We are proud to not only support our customers through our home improvements but important and cherished community buildings just like West Cliff.”
The Community Giveaway competition was designed to find a community building in need of help. The West Cliff Theatre, which is mainly run by volunteers and donations, and receives no government funding, was deemed a worthy winner with its dilapidated windows being replaced with new uPVC alternatives – not only giving it a facelift but also helping to reduce its running costs.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s been an incredible year for us as we celebrate 45 years of trading across the South-East,” added Mr Savage. “Not only have we helped West Cliff keeps it doors open, we’ve received recognition from the leading council on home improvements.
“That’s not forgetting opening our new showcentre in Colchester – our 16th across the region – and a record four nominations at our industry’s prestigious G Awards. We can’t believe the year we’ve had!”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
SEH BAC is a double winner at previous NHIC Awards, having picked up the Best Glazing Project title in 2014 and the Double Glazing with Community Benefit trophy in 2015.