Ipswich-based Tippers R Us invests £1m in top-spec MAN vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Businessman Guy Nicholls is driving foward a new venture with a 10-strong fleet of top-specification MAN eight-wheeler tipper trucks – and is now looking to double the size of his fleet before the end of the year.
Ipswich-based Tippers R Us has invested £1million to add eight MAN Euro 6 TGS 35.400 and two TGS 32.400 to its fleet in a deal struck by MAN sales specialist Chris Benefer.
Mr Nicholls said: “I have had MAN vehicles in my fleets for other businesses and know the brand.
“Tippers R Us began with a MAN Euro 5 model from the Top Used range, and that was such a success I decided to go for 10 brand new Euro 6s. The deal has come in at around £1m and I am seriously looking to double the fleet before the end of the year.”
He added: “I know Chris and the local service team are reliable so it was an obvious choice for the company. Our vehicle rental arm has operated MANs for more than 10 years and our plant hire company Fork Rent Plc , which is the largest fleet of JCB telehandlers in the world is now looking at buying MAN.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Benefer said: “MAN was able to do a successful deal with Guy and Tippers R Us to supply the Euro 5 to meet an urgent demand.
“The quality and spec of the brand speaks for itself and that has led to the expansion of the fleet and the order for 10 Euro 6 TGS tippers for delivery before the end of January.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
All the trucks have the MAN Tipmatic gear box and they have a mixture of Thompson load master and Thompson load master light bodies.
All the trucks have a full set of FOURS cameras side guards and signs on them along with LED flashing lights and LED reverse lights making them as safe as possible for other traffic and road users. They all have alloy wheels and come in with a payload of 19 tonnes.