Ipswich-based Vitavia Garden Products extends sponsorship of Suffolk FA
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based Vitavia Garden Products has extended its sponsorship of Suffolk FA for a third season.
The greenhouse specialist is sponsoring this season’s Suffolk FA Girls’ Under-15 Cup and Boys’ Under-14 Cup, having last season sponsored the Girls’ Under-16 and Boys’ Under-14 cups after backing the Veterans’ Cup in 2014-15.
John Hutchinson, a director of Vitavia along with father Tony and brother Robbie, said: “We are proud to be a Suffolk-based company and enjoy giving something back to the local community. Alongside sponsoring the Suffolk FA cups, we also sponsor Somersham Football Club and wish them well this season.
“The Vitavia team is growing steadily and we are pleased to have welcomed another family into Vitavia UK. Elliott Crowe is our transport manager organising all our home and trade deliveries and his father Chris has joined as customer service manager, helping us build a reputation for customer care.
“Both are football mad, so it is fitting that we continue our association with Suffolk FA!”
You may also want to watch:
The company, which started in 2008, moved to its current premises in Tuddenham Road on the outskirts of Ipswich four years ago.
The company is part of Vitavia Europe, which has offices in Denmark and Germany and exports all over the world.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results