Ipswich: Building society ‘highly commended’ in What Mortgage Awards
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Building Society has been Highly Commended for the second year running in the Best Regional Building Society category of the What Mortgage Awards.
The Ipswich beat off competition from the Saffron, Cambridge and Hinckley & Rugby societies, but lost out to the winner, Nottingham Building Society.
Michelle Monck, general manager (marketing) at the Ipswich Building Society, said: “We are very proud of this commendation as it tells us that our mortgage service to our homeowners and brokers is of a high standard.
“The society has had another outstanding year for lending and our staff work hard to ensure we don’t compromise on our service and brand values.”
Stuart Smith of What Mortgage said: “After another great year for consumer votes, What Mortgage are delighted to award Ipswich Building Society a highly commended mention as our Best Regional Building Society in 2013.
You may also want to watch:
“Spanning across a voting process of 12 weeks, consumers and readers of What Mortgage have shown a clear recognition for the high levels of service that Ipswich Building Society provide. A huge well done from everyone on the What Mortgage team and we wish them the best of luck for 2014.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town