Ipswich: Claims handling company WNS Assistance relocates
- Credit: Archant
Claims handling company WNS Assistance, which provides outsorced services to the UK insurance and fleet markets, has relocated to fully-refurbished offices in Museum Street.
The operation, which has a workforce of 117 and is part of WNS Global Services, was previously based in Cutler Street, Ipswich.
A WNS spokesman said that staff consultation regarding the move had found that 82% of employees would prefer to remain located in the town centre, in order to benefit from the surrounding facilities and public transport links.
The work undertaken to prepare the new premises ahead of the move, had been designed to ensure that the office remained fit for purpose for the long-term, to reflect WNS’ commitment to offering skilled claims jobs in the Ipswich area.
The move to the new site, which has been named Assistance Court, comes in the 25th anniversary year for the assistance business and come alongside significant investment in cutting-edge IT platforms that is planned over the next 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
WNS Assistance managing director Tim Rankin said “WNS are committed to remaining in Ipswich in the long-term to draw from the wealth of skilled claims handling experience available in the town.
“2013 is proving to be a very exiting year for our business, as we celebrate 25 years in the industry, as well as a number of new client wins and technology developments. The move to Assistance Court provides us with the scope to continue to grow our business and provide claims service excellence to our clients and their drivers.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich