Ipswich/ Colchester: Access acquires business intelligence specialist Prelytis
BUSINESS software group Access has expanded its offer with the acquisition of French-based business intelligence specialist Prelytis.
The deal, the value of which has not been disclosed, adds HTML 5 softwware to the Access product portfolio.
And the company, based at Stratford St Mary, on the Suffolk-Essex border between Ipswich and Colchester, says the acquisition marks the first in a series of moves into the SaaS (software as a service) marketplace as part of its strategy for the era of “cloud” computing.
Access chief executive Chris Bayne said that Prelytis’s LiveDashBoard, already used by 300 customers, would offer Access clients a new dimension for viewing management information.
“Our users will benefit hugely from being able to see their real-time business information anytime, anywhere and on whatever platform they choose: laptop, smart phone, tablet or desktop,” he said. “Easy-to-use analytics put power into the user’s own hands and provide strong data access and integration capabilities.”
You may also want to watch:
Alexandre Schneider, chief executive at Prelytis, added: “By joining forces with Access we bring the LiveDashBoard opportunity to the thousands of customers that Access already serves, and introduce Access’ business management software to our existing user base.
“Access and Prelytis are a fabulous fit in terms of innovation, technology and people. It’s an exciting time for both companies.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
Prelytis is based in Paris and has offices in London and Singapore. Its customers include ADP and Johnson Controls.