Ipswich: Crafted Media honoured at Estates Gazette marketing awards
SUFFOLK-based creative agency Crafted Media is celebrating after winning two awards in a week.
The Ipswich company, which was named Small Business of the Year at the East Anglian Daily Times’ Anglian Business Awards last week, has also won the Best Digital Campaign category at the Estates Gazette Property Marketing Awards.
The honour from property industry publication Estates Gazette recognised Crafted Media’s work on the launch of 11 business centre community websites on behalf of Workspace Group plc, a leading provider of space for entrepreneurs and small firms in London.
The websites aim to boost the generation of local business, effectively providing a “window” to each of its business centres.
Brad Warwick, commercial director of Crafted Media, said: “This is a significant award win for Crafted Media given the level of competition.
You may also want to watch:
“The judges were particularly impressed with how the sites enable Workspace-based businesses to network with each other, demonstrating our strong, integrated approach.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan