Ipswich: Digital agency Brandcast completes projects
- Credit: Archant
Design and digital content company Brandcast Media has completed two major national projects, serving cancer patients and young children with kidney disease.
One campaign involved shooting and producing videos at a number of medical conferences around Europe as part of the creation of a website for PatientPower, an online video channel founded by medical journalist and two-time cancer survivor Andrew Schoor. It has now completed the design and creation of the website, enabling an ever-expanding patient population to share their experiences.
The other project involved the creation of a website for the charity Kids Kidney Research which features powerful stories from youngsters, as well as details of ways to donate to the organisation.
Jason Newton from Brandcast’s base in Ipswich, said: “We have a long heritage of having helped medical companies and health organisations both in the private and charitable sector with their design and online needs.
“We were delighted to win these projects and have enjoyed being treated as part of the respective organisations to really get to know their messaging and to help them create a digital offering which will enable them to be even more successful at targeting the right audience.”
You may also want to watch:
Brandcast Media has also recently launched a campaign to help more businesses become more mobile-friendly.
“A lot of companies have created websites but not necessarily thought about whether these are optimised for mobile devices,” added Jason. “We’re now assisting companies throughout East Anglia by helping them ensure they have a site which is compatible whether a person is reading their online offering through a PC, a mac, or a phone or tablet.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn