Ipswich digital agency Crafted launches London office
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based digital agency Crafted has launched a London office to serve its growing client base in the capital.
And the company, which specialises in areas including web and software development and search marketing, is also planning to open an enlarged office next year to accommodate its growing team of more than 50 employees in Ipswich.
The London studio is located at the Pill Box, a former pharmaceutical factory in Bethnal Green which is now a creative hub and home to more than 100 businesses.
Members of Crafted’s production, client services and commercial teams will work from the site on projects for London clients including National Lottery operator Camelot, boutique hotel chain Generator and commercial property giant Workspace, as well as new and existing projects nationally and internationally.
Tom Gillman, head of sales and marketing, said: “This expansion heralds an exciting new chapter for Crafted, not only bringing us closer to our growing client base in London but creating a dynamic new home for our team to serve brands further afield.
You may also want to watch:
“We selected Bethnal Green, and the Pill Box in particular, because it is a growing tech and digital hub, filled with talented individuals and companies.”
Next year’s opening of enlarged premises in Ipswich will co-incide with the 10th anniversary of Crafted, which has increased its revenue by 39% over the past year and taken on 10 more employees, with a further two due to start shortly.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day