Ipswich: Eastern Enterprise Hub recruiting for creative entrepreneurs programme ReCreate
- Credit: Archant
The Eastern Enterprise Hub is recruiting a new cohort of students for ReCreate, its popular creative entrepreneurs programme.
The next ReCreate programme is due to start in September, providing individuals with a creative business idea the opportunity to meet experts in the areas such as creative thinking, business planning, finance, pitching and idea and market analysis, as well as to make contact and share ideas with each other.
Hour-long taster sessions are being held at 5.30pm on July 29, August 5 and August 14. To register attendance, email Lisa Mach at email@example.com .
Chris Shutt, head of business incubation and innovations at the Eastern Enterprise Hubm said: “The ReCreate Creative Entrepreneurs Programme is a boost to Ipswich’s creative sector and provides a great platform for local creative people to develop and expand their business ideas.”
John Ferguson, a local photographer who completed the first creative entrepreneurs programme, added: “My expectations were far exceeded on this great course.
You may also want to watch:
“The level of expertise from the programme leaders and the various creative speakers enabled me to firstly feel more confident in my creative pursuits, and secondly enabled me to meet like-minded creative entrepreneurs.
“The most important message that came from the course was feeling that we’re not alone in our creative endeavours and that the Eastern Enterprise Hub is here to help.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!