Ipswich: Engine Room designs new London headquarters for mobile operators group GSMA
- Credit: Archant
The GSMA, the London-based association representing mobile network operators worldwide, has moved into a new headquarters designed by Engine Room, the architecture and design group based near Ipswich.
Engine Room, from Martlesham Heath, secured the project with initial designs that answered the GSMA’s brief to develop a more flexible and agile working space.
Michael O’Hara, GSMA chief marketing officer: “We are absolutely delighted with our new London Headquarters. Engine Room have exceeded all expectations and delivered an amazing environment for our staff.
“In addition to being visually stimulating, our new offices accommodate many different workstyles and encourage greater collaboration across the entire organisation.”
Patricia Bessey, Engine Room founder and director, said: “Our goal was to create an inspirational space that draws on advanced technological cues from within the mobile industry and build an exciting, vibrant workplace for GSMA staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Based on the feedback that we’ve received from the GSMA, I’d say that we hit the mark.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 7 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 8 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said