Ipswich: Essex law firm Ellisons opens its first office in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Essex-based solicitors firm Ellisons has launched a new office in Suffolk.
Ellisons, which already has offices in Colchester, Clacton-on-Sea, Frinton -on-Sea and Dovercourt, has now established a base at Wherstead Park, on the edge of Ipswich, which also home to the East of England Co-operative Society.
Two Ellisons partners, personal injury lawyer Robairt Gair and employment law specialist Julian Outen, are based at the new office and commercial property partner Toby Kramers will also have a regular presence there.
Besides the three partners, who have all joined the firm in recent months from Ipswich-based Ashton KCJ, bringing the number of partners at Ellisons to 21, five other permanent fee earners and three secretaries have been recruited to work at the new office.
In addition, Guy Longhurst (senior partner), Seamus Clifford (head of corporate commercial) and Tim Logan (head of private client) will also have a regular presence in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Longhurst said: “We are delighted to open a new office in Ipswich this summer, which coincides with our 250th anniversary celebrations. We have numerous clients in Suffolk and so it made perfect sense to open an additional office here. We look forward to welcoming new clients to the firm and building upon our relationships within Suffolk.
“Just last month we supported the Suffolk Show, which is of course a major event in the region’s calendar. It gave us a great opportunity to meet with the show organisers, people from the local community, as well as to host some of our Ipswich clients. We certainly look forward to being actively involved in further events in Suffolk in the near future.”
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift