Ipswich: Getech Solutions rebrands at Corbel Solutions
- Credit: Archant
IPSWICH-based ICT services specialist Getech Solutions has been rebranded as Corbel Solutions Ltd.
The company continues to operate as a subsidiary of national firm Getch Ltd, but its new identity is intended to underline its status as one the East Anglia’s leading ICT service providers.
Corbel is headed by Paul Lough and Peter Tickner who between them have nearly 20 years’ local experience under the Getech brand.
Mr Lough said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of Corbel, which very much reflects our commitment to providing clients with a first-class service in keeping with today’s expectations and business values.
“We very much understand the value of business continuity and with cloud services and the safeguarding of business-critical data of paramount importance to operational effectiveness, Corbel Solutions will be making further investment into these specific service areas.”
You may also want to watch:
Corbel’s client base includes Maritime Transport Ltd, China Shipping, Thompson & Morgan, St Joseph’s College and Factair.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine