Ipswich: Haven Power shortlisted in Energy Awards
HAVEN Power, a specialist supplier of energy to the business sector, has been named among the finalists in the 2012 Energy Awards.
Haven, which is based in Ipswich and has grown rapidly since its launch six years ago, will go head-to-head with six other nominees, including EDF and nPower, for the Supplier of the Year title, with the winner to be announced at a ceremony in London on December 5.
In its entry, Haven highlighted what it believes makes it different from the multinationals, including its personal service, transparency and passionate staff.
Sales and marketing director, Richard Robey, said: “Being chosen as a finalist among some of the bigger suppliers confirms to us that business customers want more than just a big marketing campaign from their electricity supplier.
“As prices rise and energy policy becomes more complex, businesses are increasingly seeing the benefits of having a supplier that makes electricity purchasing simpler and more effective.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re always looking for ways to improve our offering and never want to become complacent. We take time to find out what businesses and consultants want from their electricity supplier and go out of our way to meet these needs.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury