Ipswich insurance broker AT&A reports record year
Ipswich insurance broker Andrew Thompson & Associates (AT&A) has celebrated its fourth anniversary by announcing its best ever annual results.
AT&A provides business insurance and risk services to companies across the UK, particularly in sectors such as hospitality, property and construction, recruitment, food and drink, manufacturing, logistics, waste management/recycling and creative services.
The company, which was founded in October 2010 and was a 2012 member of the EADT’s Future50 listing of up-and-coming businesses with high growth potential, has now reported record growth of 29.9% over the past year, with its sales increasing to more than £4.0million.
Chief executive Andrew Thompson said: “We are extremely grateful for all the support we have had from our clients over the last four years, and to the 90 additional businesses who have entrusted us with their insurance and risk services provision this year.
“Our focus has always been on true customer service that goes beyond the norm, acting as our clients’ champion in their insurance arrangements and negotiations.”
“We will go to the ends of the earth to support our clients. In addition to our strong service culture we have recruited new and experienced staff that have brought with them a range of skills. We now produce visual risk maps, carry out insurer profitability analysis on our clients premiums to ensure they are not overcharged and provide claims support on all claims unlike some brokers who outsource this aspect of service.”
The company, based on Ransomes Europark in Ipswich, is now looking to move to larger premises and is keen to recruit new staff under newly appointed broking service manager Marie Selby.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
- 10 MP 'looking into' frustrating and disruptive A12 roadworks
“Marie has played a significant role in the growth of our business,” added Mr Thompson. “Our drive to grow further through exceptional service to clients means that her amazing attitude, dedication and presence is vitally important to us.”