Ipswich: Investment manager Brewin Dolphin to open new office
INVESTMENT manager Brewin Dophin is to open in Ipswich, bringing its national network of offices to a total of 42.
The firm, which already has an office in Norwich, will begin operating from temporary premises in Ipswich later this month and plans to open a permanent office in Princes Street towards the end of the summer.
It is understood that the Ipswich office will be run by a team of four specialists who have recently resigned from Barclays Wealth.
They include investment managers Andrew Wheeler, Toby Sellers and Matthew Shields, and portfolio manager Nick Barber.
Brewin Dolphin manages �24billion of funds for more than 130,000 private clients, including �15.6bn on a discretionary basis.
You may also want to watch:
The firm, which together with accountants Larking Gowen is joint sponsor of the EADT’s current Fantasy Shares League, is celebrating its 250th anniversary this year, with a number of events planned around the country.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 7 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 8 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child