Ipswich: Jacob Bailey and Crafted shortlisted for ‘The Dadis’
TWO Ipswich-based agencies have been shortlisted in the 2012 Dadi Awards, run by creative sector publication The Drum.
Jacob Bailey has been nominated in two categories, Best Financial Services Website or Campaign, for work with RBS Commercial Banking, and Best In-House Website or Campaign, for work with Network Rail and its techonology partner, Virtusa.
Also shortlisted, in the Best B2B Website or Campaign category, is Crafted, for work with client inspireme.co.uk .
The Dadis (the Drum Awards for the Digital Industries) are now in their sixth year and recognise excellence throughout the digital creative sector.
Other nominated agencies from the eastern region include Norwich-based Selesti and Balloon Dog and Northampton-based Engine Creative.
Shaun Bailey, chief executive of Jacob Bailey, said: “We’re thrilled to have been shortlisted for two Dadi Awards. It’s great to be part of an event that celebrates cutting edge digital work.
“Also, with Jacob Bailey originating from Ipswich, it’s encouraging to see so many companies from the East of England represented – which proves the region really is a hub for digital excellence.”
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 5 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 6 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 7 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 10 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
This year’s awards ceremony takes place on Thursday, November 8, at the Emirates Stadium in London.