Ipswich: Jacob Bailey and Crafted shortlisted for ‘The Dadis’
TWO Ipswich-based agencies have been shortlisted in the 2012 Dadi Awards, run by creative sector publication The Drum.
Jacob Bailey has been nominated in two categories, Best Financial Services Website or Campaign, for work with RBS Commercial Banking, and Best In-House Website or Campaign, for work with Network Rail and its techonology partner, Virtusa.
Also shortlisted, in the Best B2B Website or Campaign category, is Crafted, for work with client inspireme.co.uk .
The Dadis (the Drum Awards for the Digital Industries) are now in their sixth year and recognise excellence throughout the digital creative sector.
Other nominated agencies from the eastern region include Norwich-based Selesti and Balloon Dog and Northampton-based Engine Creative.
You may also want to watch:
Shaun Bailey, chief executive of Jacob Bailey, said: “We’re thrilled to have been shortlisted for two Dadi Awards. It’s great to be part of an event that celebrates cutting edge digital work.
“Also, with Jacob Bailey originating from Ipswich, it’s encouraging to see so many companies from the East of England represented – which proves the region really is a hub for digital excellence.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
This year’s awards ceremony takes place on Thursday, November 8, at the Emirates Stadium in London.