Ipswich: KMA Solicitors short-listed in Law Society Excellence Awards
KMA Solicitors has been short-listed in the Excellence in Conveyancing Practice category of the Law Society’s 2012 Excellence Awards.
The Excellence Awards recognise the most outstanding practitioners in the legal profession and are open to the entire legal sector, not just solicitors.
Kem Masinbo-Amobi, the principal of KMA Solicitors, which is based at St Margaret’s Green in Ipswich, said: “It really is a great honour for our practice and we are thankful to our loyal clients for the endorsement. We are really passionate about the work we do and that has been borne out by this recognition”.
The winners will be announced by BBC presenter Mishal Husain at a black-tie dinner and presentation ceremony, which will take place on October 18 at Old Billingsgate in London.
Entries for this year’s Excellence Awards were judged earlier this month by a panel including Adam Sampson, chief executive of the Legal Ombudsman, Frances Gibb, legal editor at The Times, and Chris Marston, head of professional practices at Lloyds TSB.
You may also want to watch:
Law Society president Lucy Scott-Moncrieff said: “The quality of this year’s entries is astonishingly high and a testament to the fact that the profession continues to innovate and deliver high-quality legal services even in these economically challenging times.
“The marketplace is changing quickly, with greater external pressure and competition, so it’s great to see that firms are showing no signs of complacency. Far from it; this year’s entries show that the UK legal sector continues to spearhead solutions that allow it to stay at the top of the game.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm