Ipswich: Lombard Shipping unveils corporate identity makeover
- Credit: Archant
Logistics and shipping provider Lombard Shipping has unveiled a new corporate identity as part of a rebrand which also includes a new responsive website.
The rebrand, designed to increase Lombard’s appeal to new markets and extend its reach, has now been rolled out across the company including a new vehicle livery, marketing, stationery and depot signage.
Lombard, which is based in Ipswich and has been trading for more than 25 years, provides a single logistics solution for importers and exporters, distributing goods throughout the UK and internationally.
For the past nine years, Lombard has been working with the Fortec Pallet Distribution Network and was named Fortec’s “Depot of the Year” in 2009, 2010 and 2012.
Simon Fraser, managing director of Lombard, said: “The time was definitely right for a corporate identity refresh but we were keen not to lose those elements that are synonymous with Lombard Shipping’s professionalism and quality of service. The new branding fits the bill perfectly, refreshing our industry leading status.
You may also want to watch:
“With 61% of people having a better opinion of companies that offer a good mobile experience, according to research from Latitude, it was key that our new site was mobile friendly.
“The new website not only provides us with a contemporary and progressive image, but a user-friendly platform on which to further develop our client base.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer