Ipswich marketing agency Crafted scoops Best Local Campaign of the Year title at the first annual UK Biddable Media Awards
- Credit: Barney Newman
An Ipswich-based marketing agency is celebrating after scooping an award for its digital marketing efforts.
Crafted took the Best Local Campaign of the Year title at the first annual UK Biddable Media Awards, held in London, for its work with TaxAssist Accountants.
The awards celebrate and reward the expertise, talent and achievements of the UK Biddable Media industry, and attracts brands, agencies, media and technology providers from around the country.
James Mattam, group business development director at TaxAssist Accountants, praised the firm’s work. “Crafted has been instrumental in driving online marketing success for our accounting network, creating a digital strategy that delivers against our business objectives,” he said.
“Wins like this have put us in a great position to push on through the rest of the year and really cement ourselves as one of the industry’s best,” said Crafted boss Ian Miller.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re proud to be representing Suffolk on a national stage.”
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town